1. Do not water or fertilize. The florals have been dried and/oror preserved. Therefore, it does not require any water or light to thrive. Water may cause damages.
2. Keep the florals away from humid environments as it may cause mold to grow.
3. Stay away from sunlight. Too much exposure can damage and cause discoloration.
4. Style in low traffic areas and away from pets and small children.
5. The florals will do best indoors and away from the elements.
6. Stay away from fire! Dried florals are highly flammable.
7. Dried/preserved florals are fragile. Do not bend or squeeze.
8. Gently clean off any dust that settle over time with a small brush or tissue.
9. Some florals as the dry can harden and may cause cuts and injuries. Handle with care!
10 Florals as they age will brown out and lose their scent (if any) as they age.
1. We recommend giving your pampas grass a shake outdoors to remove any loose plumes. Do not shake too hard as the stems are susceptible to snapping. The plumes will shed - this is okay.
2. You can achieve your desired "fluff" by running a blow dryer on low to medium speed over the plumes. Run your fingers through the plumes to fluff some more.
3. Once you are satisfied with its fluffiness, lightly mist your pampas grass with hairspray to minimize shedding and to preserve its volume.
4. Keep your pampas grass in low traffic areas and away from fire, water, pets, and small children.
5. Stay away from humidity to avoid mold from growing.
6.Give your pampas grass a light shake every so often to remove any dust that settle over time.